[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 1982

Julie Shuck julieshuck@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 12:12:44 -0500

We would be interested in being included in a "Rhodes Regatta" this spring
at Hartwell.  We hope to be relocated in Anderson by mid to end of March if
all goes smoothly with our house sale.  Also would love to go on a test sail
on Hartwell, since we have never been on a Rhodes 22.  We have only read and
researched the Rhodes 22 but never sailed even though we have decided to buy
one sometime in 2003.  Julie and Bob Shuck

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Bob Keller
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 11:12 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 1982

Ed,
Yes, I invited them to go sailing and one guy (Larry LeDuc) has already
decided to go with a lower cost option for his first sailboat.  The other
guy (Sam Hunter) is still interested, but is waiting for slightly warmer
weather before going on a test sail with his wife.  So, I'll probably get
back to him in March and try to take a test sail.

We need to have a "Rhodes Regatta" this spring at Hartwell.
Regards,
Bob K