[Rhodes22-list] Still Looking

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:53:56 -0600

Whazamata Jay, d'you wanta arm rastle or somethin'?????????

All in all it seems a pretty good time was had by all....well...except for
the couple of prospective buyers that we actually had to physically drive
away. Some folks just can't take a hint I guess. :-) I thought we were
actually going to have to break that one guy's arm. Persistent
sucker...........I think next year we're going to have to demand that Elton
furnish us with a bigger stick. :-)

It was fun seeing everyone again and meeting a few new ones......yes, I'll
admit, even Jay was halfway likeable.....once you get used to his sullen and
somewhat reclusive demeanor. :-)

Spent lots of money, being strictly an impulse shopper is really a lot of
fun, once you get the hang of it.

The ride home was not exactly a picnic though. Figures, it would rain AND
snow the one day I have to drive 500 miles. Oh well......the tale about
sliding sideways up that off-ramp at 75 mph will be entertaining for
everyone at the bull s.....uh.... story-telling session next year. I promise
to give everyone an absolutely factual and unembellished account. ;-) Wished
I'd have had a video camera, my pal AJ would have been proud.

Rik