[Rhodes22-list] Bald Eagles!

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:29:09 -0500

Roger,

Maybe this Bald Eagle siting is a good omen.

It is great to see them make a strong comeback. We have several pairs that
nest in the areas that we sail. They are cool to watch. We got plenty of
ducks, we need more Eagles!

We also have Golden Eagles making a comeback in TN but I have yet to see
one.

Wally