[Rhodes22-list] UPS page update

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:33:28 -0500

Mark,
Everything looks great, except one small problem. Did Mary Lou get an
updated list of colors from Paul at Doyle? Grey and light blue were not
originally offered. We put in the request to expand color choices,
including gold, but I wasn't aware he approved.
Let me know if it has changed. Also, some typos and final copy with a
link were due. I thought maybe your visitor may have the inside scoop.
Thanks for all your efforts here.