[Rhodes22-list] Doyle Sails - Swing Battens

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:47:18 -0500

Wally, Stay away! Doyle isn't even recommending it-too problematic. At
our meeting, I asked them about it as it would seem to fit the bill
until Stan addresses the issue. They seem to be very forthcoming with
what works and what doesn't. The conversation went immediately back to
the UPS-a proven winner.