[Rhodes22-list] UPS page update

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:36:58 -0500

Mark,
I used Colorsync (Macintosh Color Management) and most printed more
accurately to the swatches than it looked on my monitor. So the file
seems ok with these exceptions. Red as printed needs a touch more
yellow. Dark blue is actually very medium (like a  cobalt) blue. Green
and grey both darker. Purple, much lighter. Yellow, less green.

If its not a lot of trouble, send bracketed changes with an A, B, and C
sample, and we should be able to finalize for printing. We're not far
off. Then again the cloth is so thin, colors are only how they lay down
on white background, not backlit.