[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Step in 1975 Rhodes 22

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk@trw.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:18:23 -0500

I looked at the picture, There seems to be some detail changes on the keel enclosure.
 When I purchased the boat, Stan said to stay with a newer model. I am beginning to understand. I was hoping someone with an older boat could shed some light on this.

Bob
S/V Knot Necessary

>>> ruba1811@hotmail.com 02/05/03 03:41PM >>>
Bob, Try the picture site / interiors there is a step which is an extention
of the quarter bearth w/ a handy storage drawer underneath.
Bob W