[Rhodes22-list] Snatch Blocks

ASNOOCH@aol.com ASNOOCH@aol.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:09:43 EST

Hi Julie...
  I believe I'm the Rhodes owner with the snatch blocks on sale on Ebay...
I presently have one on Ebay
   Schaefer Snatch Block              Ebay item # 2402594332
  The auction should end in approximately 3 days... This particular block
cost me approx. $250. at West Marine.
  In the next few weeks I will be posting a large quantity of sailing and
fishing gear on Ebay... If you wish ... send me an email indicating a
particular item you seek ... if I have it, I will respond with a photo and
expected selling price.  I am seeking a large quantity of sailing gear to
fill my needs...
  Burt  (ASNOOCH@AOL.COM)