[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Light

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:08:23 -0600

Bob, If you havent purchased the anchor light, consider just installing a
steaming light to the mast.  You can run a battery powered anchor light up a
stay for the times when you anchor.  It has to be an all around (360
degrees) white light visiable from a certian distance.  There are plenty of
battery powered camping Lanterns that fit the bill.  Now if you are
anchoring in a high traffic area the mast head light might better to get the
light higher.
Bob Weber