[Rhodes22-list] Nicro solar vent

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:34:15 -0500

Mark,
We have the same one as Rik - except that ours is the plastic base.  No
problems with the plastic vs. stainless. I've stepped on it a few times
when anchoring and such. We've had water over the bow on Fretless a few
times and have never noticed water in the v-berth. We don't use the rode
tray so I think we'd notice. It also seems to stay dry in driving rains.
It's run continuously for about 4  years.

Mary Lou