[Rhodes22-list] Nicro solar vent

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:15:50 -0500

Ditto on the plastic Nicro solar vent. One year and doing well. I have not
noticed mine leaking either. I kept the (empty) tray under and it is always
dry. I admit I don't bury the bow much in the TN River but rain water seems
to stay out. Very easy, plug and play right into existing cutout.

I was going to add a second and decided not to. One vented quite well but I
am out in my boat often.

Wally