[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Quiet

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:11:43 -0600

Michael,

Well, I guess I would thank them for their concern and ask that they give
their stuff to someone who needs it worse than I do. I think if the nuke
lands close enough that the radiation is going to be a problem, I would
probably have a hell of a lot more to worry about than my thyroid. 'Course,
maybe that's just me.

Rik