[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Bay Area Relocation

AMICW@aol.com AMICW@aol.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:14:27 EST

Hi Dan and Kathy, I have a condo on the Chester River in a condo community on
Kent Island.  There are new units going up nearby.  I love it!.  Prices start
about 150K for a single bedroom unit on waterfront property.  The area is
great if you love nature (although the new construction plans can change
that).  Kent Is has a trail for running/walking/biking, etc  that completely
dissects the island.  There are beautiful million dollars homes on the
Chesapeake if that's your desire and homes in-between.  I'd be glad to give
you more info, if desired.      Alice