[Rhodes22-list] Boat name size

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 02:18:55 -0600

Jim,
We recently got new name decals for our boat and the lettering came in at
about 12 inches overall from the top of the capitols to the bottom of the
tails.  I don't know the measurement from rubrail to bootstripe but we're
pretty happy with our 12 inch lettering.  They were made for us by our
list's own Rik Sandberg and we think the decals came out great.  Here's a
photo.
Slim

On 2/14/03 8:23 PM, "Jim Connolly" <jbconnolly@speakeasy.net> wrote:

> For those of you with boat names on the port and starboard quarters, what
> vertical size capitol letters fit?
>
> Alternatively, what is the approximate vertical distance between the
> bootsripe and the rubrail?  I would think half this distance would be a good
> size.
>
> Any opinions appreciated.
>
> Jim Connolly

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.

Name: not available Type: image/jpeg Size: 126039 bytes Desc: not available