[Rhodes22-list] FANDANGO

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:28:06 -0600

Thanks Ed.  The letters are each a separate decal but the whole name goes on
all at once.  The letters are lined up and properly spaced in the
manufacturing process and come sandwiched between two large sheets of
backing.  You peel off the back, exposing the adhesive on the back of each
letter, then you position the whole name in place, then peel off the front,
leaving just the letters.  This way the letters stay in line and your name
doesn't turn out looking like a ransom note.  Rik sent us some specific
instructions that made the application very easy.  The hard part was getting
the old name off and cleaning and prep work before sticking on the new
decals.  The whole process took several hours which included a rechristening
ceremony with lots of libation  :-)

Let me know if you want further details.  I surely recommend Rik for the
job.

Slim

On 2/15/03 1:51 PM, "Kroposki" <kroposki@innova.net> wrote:

> Slim:
>    Looks great.  Is each letter a separate decal?  How did you put
> them on in line?  How much trouble to do the job?
>                  Ed K

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.