[Rhodes22-list] UPS Follow-up

William Churchman wchurchman@msn.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:47:52 -0500

   Jay

   I placed my order for a red-white-blue UPS last week, and expect
   delivery by the end of March.

   Many thanks to you, Mary Lou, and anyone else involved for your
   efforts.

   I suppose their are many who, like myself, quietly monitor the list.
   We pick up the peices of information, big and small, that together
   make sailing our Rhodes' all the more satisfying.

   It's a great boat, and a great list. I'm hoping that some day I will
   be contributing as well.

   Thanks to all.

   Bill
   Churchman
                                                        s/v
   Respite
                                                         Great Sacandaga
   Lake
                               Mayfield, NY

   >From: Jay Friedland
   >To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
   >Subject: [Rhodes22-list] UPS Follow-up
   >Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:12:55 -0500
   >
   >All right, so who bit?? Mark I guess was the first, Mary Lou & Fred
   >did you do it?
   >I bit last week-purple outside, then dark blue, and gold center. Any
   >idea of delivery time? I figured we have the basics, now comes the
   >mounting.
   >
   >Did anyone have any special requests on their order? At the Planjam
   >next week, is Tom coming. Is it fair game to discuss the mounting,
   >etc. on the agenda?

   MSN 8 helps [1]ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*.