[Rhodes22-list] so what everyone doing today

Julie Shuck julieshuck@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:40:26 -0500

Rummy  We got 24inches of snow yesterday before it stopped.  It started
snowing again about three hours ago and is coming down strong.  The snow
piles are over 5+ feet high already, not sure where we will put anymore.

Hartwell is getting rain because they started digging our basement on
Wilderness Lane two weeks ago.  We are really looking forward to getting out
of the North East after this winter.  Hope to be in Anderson by mid March.
Julie and Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of John Tonjes
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 10:02 AM
To: paul@mi.chtechnology.com; 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] so what everyone doing today

Paul,
We've been getting some rain, but we're already four inches behind for
this year. The lake has come up almost another foot, but we're still
five feet below full pond. It's nice to finally see water in front of my
house. It looks like you have been getting some lake effect snow. Have
you been out using your tractor?

Rummy