[Rhodes22-list] Mac OS X users

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:25:56 -0500

Steve-
Just an aside, since you were concerned about firewall protection. Use
System preferences to go to sharing an d firewall settings.
I haven't spent time with Entourage yet though. There are several OS X
users mail list that should help. e-mail me offline for info.
I haven't seen a more stable os yet. No crashes, etc. since install on
Thanksgiving. Have fun with it.
Jay