[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] FW: A good idea

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Well, in my opinion, the French has always been such a
puss country; all we have to do is talk mean to them
and they surrander:-)  Probably go all the way back to
the old days when we were referred to as Cowboys and
they have always been referred to as Girls:-)
Steve

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200302/20/attachment.gif