[Rhodes22-list] Wally, You There?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:19:33 -0500

Brad,

I am actually in Memphis, my Mom was having chest pains and went to the doc
for some tests on Tuesday. I guess she failed. She had a quad bypass
yesterday AM. All things considered she is doing well. I just finished doing
a little work and checking email. We are heading back to hospital for
evening visits.

I think the rain followed me here ...

Wally