[ham] [Rhodes22-list] FW: A good idea

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:46:56 -0000

Glad to see we are back to political bashing - I agree with Brad, it
perks up the list.   I also agree with Brad that Billy boy is smart.  IQ
is over 200.  Georgy boy's is under 100 .  I have mixed feelings about
the affirmative action program since I would have probably missed out if
this were in place in my day - but don't know why George would be
against it since he got into Yale because of Affirmative Action.

stan/gbi