[ham] [Rhodes22-list] FW: A good idea

Ken Wise skipperken@excite.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:27:56 -0500 (EST)

Brad, I know we are at war. But with whom? Did Sadam have anythin to do with that hole?

Ken Wise
Awaken
Trail Creek Marina
Michigan City, IN

 --- On Sun 02/23, brad haslett < flybrad@yahoo.com > wrote:
From: brad haslett [mailto: flybrad@yahoo.com]
To: skipperken@excite.com, rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:22:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [ham] [Rhodes22-list] FW: A good idea

Ken,

It is important to keep in mind while discussing our
"friends" that things have indeed changed since 9/11.
Our "friends" had no problem with our military
excursions into Somolia, Hayti, even their backyard in
Kosovo and Bosnia.  They had nothing to loose.
Suddenly when their economic opportunities are
threatned they become concerned.

As far as trampling civil liberties, Abraham Lincoln
would win the prize.  We are a war!  Fly over the 19
acre hole in Manhatten if you need a reminder.

Brad Haslett