[Rhodes22-list] 2003 Polar Bear Winter Camping Trip

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:22:57 -0800 (PST)

Hey Roger,  Sounds like a cold trip.  I am a little
surprise with you on this one.  With all your years of
experience - you did not offer to craw into Brenda
sleeping bag and politly offer to provide body heat:-)
 I am just shock; shock I say:-)
Steve