[Rhodes22-list] Graphics

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:28:24 -0500

Hi everyone,
of the graphics that Rik made for me last year.  I think Rik did a great
job!

If the image looks a little dark, please let me know and I'll try to send a
modified picture.  The image looks great on my home computer, but the hull
looks almost black on my monitor at work.  I guess the CRT just isn't
capable of doing justice to that shade of red.

--Doug Gardner
s/v Fretnaught

Name: P5230008.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 166098 bytes Desc: not available