[Rhodes22-list] Rik's Graphics

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:10:48 -0500

In case you're interested, I found Rik's website:

www.rjsgraphics.net

He'd never post it to the list (some silly idea about separating work &
play, not wanting to offend list participants, perceptions of spamming,
etc.)

However, I'm a private citizen who is pleased with the work Rik did for me.
This is the kind of link that would be (in my mind) appropriate for a
'links' or 'resources' page off of Rhodes22.org.  Anyone else agree?  I
could see links to the major chandleries (WM, boatUS, sailnet, etc) and
various other categories.  Anyone want to take a shot at identifying and
organizing URLs?

--Doug