[Rhodes22-list] 'links' or 'resources'

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:55:04 -0500

smaller scale.  More volunteers to help MLT?

--DG

-----Original Message-----
From: William P. Barry, III [mailto:wp.barry@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 4:26 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] 'links' or 'resources'
(Rik'sGraphics)

Sounds good. IE: other canvas places-no, other graphics places-no, but
general knowledge companies, ie: West Marine, BOAT/US? Personally don't see
a conflict there, general companies everyone knows about, don't put any
competition on GB, they OK? Should probably talk to Elton next time he comes
along and see if i can't help him out with his little "gadgets and toys."
    Will