[Rhodes22-list] Links ??????

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:28:29 -0600

Hi All,

Are we talking about adding links to the List or to the Official/Unofficial
site?  Links added to the site would be up to the site administrator or
host.  If I were the host, I would be more than happy to add a link to a
friend especially since they are very usefull sites for fellow boat owners.
  I Vote Yea.  We can always add a disclaimer to show them as commercial
sites of fellow Rhodies.  Personally if I am going to give $ to someone, I
welcome the chance to give it to someone whom I know and know would use it
responsibly (adding it to the cruising kitty, shopping at west marine, new
docklines, etc.)

Bob W.