[Rhodes22-list] Installation of trim ring on forward ports

Roger Pihlaja cen09402@centurytel.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:49:12 -0500

Marc,

Check out the FAQ on the enclosed link:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/openport.html

Good luck!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Fiske / Marc Beroz" <kfiske@erols.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 2:00 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Installation of trim ring on forward ports

> I'm rebedding the forward ports. The trim ring on the original
installation was just held in place by the silicone sealant between it and
the fiberglass surface of the cabin top exterior surface. I've been thinking
about using some screws through the trim ring when I reinstall the port.
Have any of you folks rebedded these ports & did you use any fasteners in
addition to the silicone?  Thanks for the info.