[Rhodes22-list] Saving Todd's engineering drawing of triadtrailer

Mark Kaynor mark@kaynor.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:30:20 -0500

Ed,

Hoo, boy. People make careers out of doing this kind of stuff <g>.

Michael found some FAQ software (FAQ-O-Matic) that should help. Here are the
links he sent out back in November:

http://www.rhodes22.org/faq/fom

Some info about the system:
http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/2.html