[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Weather

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:55:30 -0800 (PST)

Despite liberal applications of sun screen, three days
of sailing in Florida sunshine have given me a true
redneck to go with the attitude and lifestyle.  I
spent three full days on a 26' S2 7.3 and explored
Sarasota bay.  Supposedly there is a R22 berthed at
the Mote Marina but I never found it.  Stepping off
the plane in Memphis and seeing my breath again was a
rude awakening.  The problem with going to Florida is
every trip I find myself looking at real estate
magazines and thinking about calling the movers.  If
only they didn't have that damn butterfly ballot.
Maybe with some training it wouldn't be all that
difficult to vote.

Brad Haslett