[Rhodes22-list] Saroj's Location & New Year

Robert Quinn rjquinn@bellsouth.net
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 12:10:40 -0500

Only watch the new list.  Apparently Saroj has re-located from the beautiful
Arizona to ?

Sailing on the desert can be a bummer.

My son and I managed to get out on Monday for a great sail.  Steve:  Had the
Hunter 17 been out he would have gotten eaten up.  The winds favored the R22
on Monday.  We screamed up and down the river.

Happy New Year everyone.  The sun is teasing with showers around. We picked
up a good 2" inches of rain last night. Heck of a storm.  Had to go into
work and reboot computers, re-set lights, re-cycle the elevators, etc., etc.
If it clears, we'll start the year right - with a sail!

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"