[Rhodes22-list] Jim's Recycled '85

Robert Quinn rjquinn@bellsouth.net
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:51:52 -0500

Jim:  She looks sweet. As to the New Years resolution, as stated earlier, if
the weather permitted Kathy and I were going to get the "NoKaOi" out to
start the year right.  Our first trip to the boat however caused and abort
of the mission.  Way too much wind and wave.  However, a short 90 minutes
later every thing calmed down enough to go for it.  Had a great sail
Started under just the Genoa with the pop-top down.  Had a great run.
Things kept settling down, so out came the main.  We stayed out until the
sun dipped below the horizon.

Happy New Year Everyone!