[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, Your End of the State is Behind

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 04:52:08 -0800 (PST)

Wally, when you get really good on the bass you can
move to Memphis and play Beale Street.  I'll rent you
the garage apartment behind my rent house near the U
of M and you can practice your drinking skills with
the college kids until you're ready to turn pro.  By
the way, my end of the state is already ahead of your
end in 2003.  We've already one meth lab blow up and
two separate drive-by shootings involving kids,
including one Collierville (our suburb).  We're
thinking about moving to Knoxville to get as far away
from gangs and football as possible!  Brad.