[Rhodes22-list] New Year's Insanity

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 03:56:11 -0600

> Gee Slim,
> You are collecting some folks to help shovel!
> (probably alot more than snow)
> Anne

Yeah! This'll be great!  OK, I got two professional drinkers living on their
boats in my driveway.  We hang out, then go to the gig.  Wally plays the
jug, when he's not sipping from it.  But he has to continually change the
pitch of the jug, so the guzzling is done strictly for musical/artistic
reasons.  This is why I need pros.  Rummy sings along and claps his hands
except when he's toasting and hoisting copious amounts of Mt. Gay as our,
let's call it, "Drinking Cheerleader."  This is a very important job because
naturally we're talking about the house till here.  The drinking cheerleader
has to SELL drinks.  This is why I need pros.

I don't know about the fame and fortune thing but it's a great way to meet
chicks.

Slim Chance and the Gamblers