size, cloth & price summary Re: [Rhodes22-list] Doyle UPS sails

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 09:20:57 -0500

Tom, The quote I have from Doyle from the boat show was $575 for the sail
and $325 for the furler for a total of $900 from which they were willing to
take 10% if I'd ordered at the show. Of course the measurements weren't the
same as yours and we didn't talk about colors. ;-)

Mary Lou