[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] Re: West Coast Rhodes

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:16:48 -0500

Jim,
    Also ask your question on the other list.

Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org

                        Ed K
                        (South Carolina)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Fouche [mailto:james.fouche@sonoma.edu]
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 10:00 AM
To: rhodes-list@sailnet.net
Cc: James Fouche
Subject: [rhodes-list] Re: West Coast Rhodes

Hi  All
My name is Jim  Fouche and I live in Cotati California, about 35 miles
north of San Francisco.  I am considering purchasing a Rhodes 22
(probably new) and would like to see one and get a sense of its
appropriateness for me.  I have sailed on San Francisco Bay (J 24's),
San Diego Bay (Catalina 22), and on Tomales Bay,  Whiskeytown Lake,
Lake Sonoma and Lake Tahoe in my own boat, a Whitehall  WestCoast 12.5
sailing dinghy.

Is there anyone on the West Coast, preferably Northern California out
that can show me the Rhodes?  I understand that Stan Spitzer is
bringing a Rhodes 22 to the Pacific Sail Expo in Oakland in April, but
I would like to start looking now.  Many thanks.  Jim

** 8 of 177 list members have joined SailPerks **
SailPerks save you money while supporting this List.
Visit http://www.sailnet.com/sailperks/ for details.

Using our Price Finder tool, you can shop for
the perfect sailing gift within a price range.
Price Finder allows you to browse products within
any category and price range, such as the
SeaLife ReefMaster Underwater Camera. Check them both out today!
SeaLife ReefMaster Camera:
http://www.sailnet.com/store/item.cfm?pid=14875
Price Finder:
http://www.sailnet.com/store/price_finder.cfm

The rhodes-list is brought to you by SailNet, Where Sailors Get It!