[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes on the West Coast

James Fouche james.fouche@sonoma.edu
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 10:29:55 -0800

Hi  All
My name is Jim  Fouche and I live in Cotati California, about 35 miles
north of San Francisco.  I am considering purchasing a Rhodes 22
(probably new) and would like to see one and get a sense of its
appropriateness for me.  I have sailed on San Francisco Bay (J 24's),
San Diego Bay (Catalina 22), and on Tomales Bay,  Whiskeytown Lake,
Lake Sonoma and Lake Tahoe in my own boat, a Whitehall  WestCoast 12.5
sailing dinghy.

Is there anyone on the West Coast, preferably Northern California out
that can show me the Rhodes?  I understand that Stan Spitzer is
bringing a Rhodes 22 to the Pacific Sail Expo in Oakland in April, but
I would like to start looking now.  Many thanks.  Jim