[Rhodes22-list] Motor lift

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:22:09 -0500

Burt:
     Have you seen Stan's 2001 toy, electric motor lift?  You might ask
him what the weight limit is.
             Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of ASNOOCH@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 6:09 PM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] re: Furler

SVTRITON@aol.com
writes:

> www.harkin.com

Tom...
  Thank you for your help...found the #3029 Furl-sm screecher...

   Next quest will be for a better mount for my aux. motor... I use a 15
HP
long shaft Johnson ... she has been reliable for years and has brought
the
Golden Snooch through Plum Gut safely for years... My former Outboard
although heavier was shy 6 HP ... and required that I battle every inch
of
the way often during periods of slack tide.  With currents often running
4 -
6 knots and unfavorable winds ... the added HP with the appropriate
prop...makes the task a brief and safe one...  Being a member of the
over 60
club, some difficulty is had in lifting and tilting the outboard...  In
loo
of obtaining young deck "apes"  , I have been seeking a salt water
tolerating, 150 LB Max outboard motor lift ... that has significant
assistance from springs, hydralics,mechanics, but not my back and arm
muscles.  Any advice you may provide would sure be appreciated.
Burt