[Rhodes22-list] bottom coat

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:05:41 -0800 (PST)

Hey Bob, no problem.  I just added up what tuition,
books, dorm, and damage (there was a mysterious fire
at the frat house) costs for my two sons, and decided
to hire them out.  For one 22ft sailboat bottom coat
that should be about 8 man hours divided into above
costs equals, oh, say $5000 and hour and we call it
even.  When should I send them?  Brad.