[Rhodes22-list] Escape from Experiment Island

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:42:24 -0500

I missed the show, I was flying back from AR last night. If anybody thinks
of it please send a reminder out next week. I would like to see our
celebrity list member in action.

It is 60 out with a 15 mph wind and I am stuckin the office. This weekend
the highs are supposed to be low 30s.

Wally