Good question Re: [Rhodes22-list] UPS RESTRAINER

mltroy mltroy@netreach.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:55:15 -0500

Sorry about the incomplete. I just hate it when you hit
enter instead of shift.

Ed, that's an excellent question. Tom may not have his
steaming light there but we do. All the times I've struggled
not to bash that into the rafters when we put the mast up
for the winter, you'd think I'd remember a small detail like
that. You can even see it, if you look close in the attached
pic. Just another detail to be worked out I suppose. I'll be
bringing this picture to AC as well.

Mary Lou

> TOM:
>      Does your boat have a navigation light between the in
> mast sheave and the restrainer?  Does the line/halyard rub
> the light?
>                                   Ed K

> Use Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org, Help?
> www.rhodes22.org/list

Name: fretlesssideview.jpg Type: image/pjpeg Size: 46861 bytes Desc: not available