[Rhodes22-list] steaming lights

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:19:53 -0600

Saroj,

They are lifting by the (1) bow and (2) stern eyes.

The furlers on New Song and Chickiebabe are the GB furler. It is shorter
than the CDI flexi-furler and hangs on a bracket at the base of the mast,
when the mast is lowered.

And yes, Stan uses an electric trolling motor on his boat. 65 lb thrust IIRC.

Rik