[Rhodes22-list] CB Pendant Tube Leak

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:04:20 -0500

Rummy,

Well I do have a Dremel tool .....like I mentioned I have not investigated
yet but are you saying that it is such a PITA to get to top of tube it is
easier to drill a hole through the fiberglass? I have power dock side and if
it is just a matter of removing and replacing a bunch of screws and bending
like a pretzel; well I would rather go that route than drill in the
fiberglass (I think ....). Anyway, I am sure it will make more sense when I
take a look at it. I will bring the Dremel, sealant and some hose clamps of
various sizes.

I didn't want to say anything without giving you a respectful mourning
period, I was really surprised by the results of the game last week. It was
a great wekend for viewing though. The Sunday games were great and I enjoyed
the Ohio St. win Friday. The NFL needs to go to that type of OT.

I will let you know how this goes. One last question is the bottom of the
tube below the water line?

Thanks,

Wally