[Rhodes22-list] Single Handed Docking Article

Roger Pihlaja cen09402@centurytel.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:50:07 -0500

Hey Everyone,

Did anyone happen to save a copy of an article I wrote several months ago re a foolproof single line docking procedure?  I can't find it in the SailNet archives or on the FAQ page & I don't know how to search the new archives.  I'd really rather not retype the whole thing if someone has a copy they could repost.

I'd like to forward it along to David Keyes.  The combination of the technique for making a sharp turn to port which I described in my previous post along with this single line docking technique might work very well in his situation.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium