[Rhodes22-list] joke

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:05:41 -0500

there's a more than good chance that I might not survive the day after
this joke. Pamela isn't feeling all that well and her sense of humor
might be down with the cold bug.

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake.  He
finds his way to a bar stool
and orders a drink.  After sitting there for a
while, he yells to the
bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.  In a
very deep, husky voice,
the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that
joke, sir, you should know five things.

One, the bartender is a blonde girl.
Two, the bouncer is a blonde girl.
Three, I'm a 6-foot tall, 200-pound blonde woman
with a black belt in karate.
Four, the woman sitting next to me is blonde and
is a professional weightlifter.
And five, the lady to your right is a blonde and
she is a professional wrestler.

"Now think about it seriously, Mister.  Do you
still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head
and declares, "Nah...
not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."