[Rhodes22-list] Combination Of Sharp Turn To Port + SingleHandedDocking

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:25:29 -0600

David,
I'll add to Roger's ideas to slow the boat down.  On occasion, we throw a
large bucket tied to the stern into the water and it acts like a sea anchor.
This slows the boat down considerably and works well when the wind is
astern.  Tugging on the bucket line slows you down even more.
Slim