[Rhodes22-list] R22 Website

William P. Barry, III wp.barry@att.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:23:23 -0500

Doug, Michael, et. all:

    After offering to take on the R22.org project, I have finally gotten a great start. Most of what isn't noticeable online seemed to have taken just about the most time. I have looked through all the pictures and determined which thumbs and full sized belong with which categories. I then took all of those and renamed accordingly to fit a formal organized layout. Now that each picture is categorized accordingly to the current website design, I would like to have your input, on where to go with it. As I see it now if I were to just redo the current site I would be adding more hours of work onto what needs to be done just by fixing broken links. Therefore, I believe it was Doug who formally wrote up what type of layout and design he was looking for previously. Unfortunately in the previous couple months I lost all the e-mails and everything else that I had stored on my harddrive. After spending the time since recreating much of my databases, I have myself organized enough to begin once again. So as I stand now, I would like once again for your offering and advice on what you would like to see. Of course I have my own ideas as to what to do, but it is a combination of a few that make things better.

    Will Barry
    S/V Bulldog

---