[Rhodes22-list] Escape From Experimental Island

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 02:08:40 -0600

Bob,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on a job well done!  The red team
made all the right moves.  Frankly, I was embarrassed for the blue team with
all that arguing alpha-male crap.  I thought you had it all the way--better
hull design, winning the challenges, etc.  But why did Doc get to drive?
YOU'RE the pilot.  He even drove it through the wrong damn gate!!!  I think
we'd stand a better chance with you at the controls.

You looked great on camera, Bob.  I think you should look into a possible
career in Hollywood.  Start with commercials and work your way up.  :-)

Slim