[Rhodes22-list] R22.org Website

Todd Tavares sprocket80@mail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:33:37 -0500

   Will,

        What I meant was...when you are at the "home page"
   ([1]http://www.rhodes22.org) and click on the link #1 to see the
   photos, which is (http:www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/index.html),  The link
   at the bottom of the pictures page (rhodes22) is for that same page.
   Should it be for the home page?

   Todd

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "William P. Barry, III" Date: Thu,
   16 Jan 2003 08:20:31 -0500 To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" Subject: Re:
   [Rhodes22-list] R22.org Website > Currently There is a left verticle
   bar to help navigate through the pages: > The one I have thought about
   putting in would be listed like this: > > Rhodes Boats:
   http://www.rhodes22.org > Rhodes22:
   http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes22/ > >Interior
   http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes22/interior/ > >Exterior
   http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes22/exterior > >Owners
   http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes22/owners/ > >Technical Rhodes
   19 http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes19/ > Rhodes 18
   http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes18/> > Classics
   http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/classic > > *the interior-technical
   will only appear AFTER you click on the Rhodes 22 > link, and will be
   a different color under whichever section you are > currently on. Once
   this similar site is up, i will begin to take certain > series of
   pictures, and make them more efficiently used under a certain > topic.
   ie: there are a series of 6 pictures about how to fold the poptop. I >
   want to take those 6 pictures put them together on their own page, and
   have > a link to them. Same with the mast hoist series of pictures. >
   > Will Barry > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Todd Tavares" >
   To: > Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:50 PM > Subject: Re:
   [Rhodes22-list] R22.org Website > > > > Will, > > > > Would it be
   possible to put link back to the home page at the bottom > of all the
   pages? Maybe I am just not as computer literate as others, but > the
   link to Mark's document library is only on that page and I got lost
   once > I started looking around the site. > > > > Maybe a dumb
   question? > > > > Todd > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > >
   From: "William P. Barry, III" > > Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:21:59
   -0500 > > To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" > > Subject: Re:
   [Rhodes22-list] R22.org Website > > > > > http://www.rhodes22.org > >
   Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:03 PM > > > Subject: Re:
   [Rhodes22-list] R22.org Website > > > > > > > > > > Will, > > > >
   Please post the address for the website. > > > > > > > > Rummy > > > >