[Rhodes22-list] No Snow

Paul Grandholm paul@mi.chtechnology.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:35:40 -0500

Rumster,

     As I look out my office window, you've got more than we have here
(although we have a little more at home).  Pretty, isn't it?  They're
saying we should get 3"-5" starting this afternoon, but I'll believe it
when I see it.  It's too cold to go sailing, but this lack of snow is
really putting a crimp in my outdoor winter activities.  Everything seems
to be going south of us this year, except we did get about 6" on
Christmas eve, which was nice.

Paul

>Wally,
>This is what we looked like yesterday. It's still here this morning, bit I
>expect it to be gone by noon.
>
>Rummy
>
>Name: snow03.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 122243 bytes Desc: not available
>Url:=
 http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200301/17/snow03.jpe

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology